Friday 17 May 2013

The Day When Everything Went Wrong


The Day When Everything Went Wrong
A Monday morning it was. I was very excited to welcome a new day, a new week. But, it didn't last long, as when I woke up, Dad had to have me dejected. I accept that it was a fault to have that new phone broken into pieces, but then, screaming over it would not get that back to them. Anyhow managing to get over it, I dressed myself for school. I was totally messed up. I shut the door, it slammed itself; I drank milk, the glass broke itself; I walked straight,  the cat got her tail beneath my shoes; I arranged my satchel, the History book got under the bed; I was leaving for school but the driver got malaria the same day. I was entirely shocked to think how certain things work.  So, now, I was just getting myself all mentally prepared up to be scolded for a variety of reasons, as I had then.
I sighed,Oh Well!! Finally, I reached school to know that I had got my satchel interchanged with my brother. I was taken aback, totally distressed. There was nothing more now to live in this world. But I gave God this very last chance to get me sorted, considering all those money I had spent for getting those sweets for him, when I passed the Mathematics examination with flying colors. But who had believed him to be a traitor. 

I spent the whole day outside the classroom counting the bee hives in the corridor. 

The day went on to get more worse. I knew after a good day I was going to have a bad one, but this was just not welcomed. I spent the rest of the day in school, raking my nails across the arms and watching as blood slowly clots up on it. I did so because I believe it is always better to be hurt than to get emotional. 

The school stroke hard and the day in school eventually got over.

I returned home to get my Mom and Dad all filled up with stuff they had to utter. And then, the worst part was when I was tripped and fall down rolling over those slippy stairs. Curse be on those stairs! Seriously! Well, I really believe that the fall was more serious than "Humpty Dumpty" falling from that fictional wall. But who in the world would this to my insane siblings. They are really absurd. They danced around me, the same way as those idiotic T.V. serials show those tribes doing round the fire. But I was hurt, not only emotionally but physically too. 

I was taken to the hospital. All the way long, I was  roaring with pain but nobody seemed to care. The rest of the day, I spent watching "Gossip Girl" in the General Ward in the hospital. Actually, however stinky the person next to my bed was, things seemed really peaceful. Only until that idiot started puking out from his fouling mouth.

It was not the end, the day apparently had far reaching consequences. Firstly I ended up lying on the bed with that fouling idiot for almost a couple weeks. Secondly, I spent the whole moth without a penny in my pocket. It was actually a punishment for behaving badly, a punishment more deadly than to share my stuff with my brother for the whole semester. And lastly and most dreadfully I had this cursed day lasting in my memory for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment