Monday 13 May 2013

My first post:An Introduction!

This is me,Aisha. That's not my real name but for now,let it be. I am basically Indian,a girl of almost 14. I never actually got a chance to explore myself. So, if u ask me to describe myself, I would just end up saying "I am an achiever".
This blog is apparently for all those out there who are taunted and made to believe that they are introvert  Because I am also one of those kind. I never have lots of stuff to share with my friends and I don't like to make myself busy talking "crap" with family and friends in functions. I don't like to go out with my friends, not even on birthdays or special occasions. So that certainly gives an idea to all  what kind of person I am.
I don't have the slightest idea why people blog or what do they share. But I am just blogging because I want to.
It's 8.41 now and I really want to make myself busy doing something. I really wonder how people of my age spend their time.
Since ages, I had believed I am really absurd. I will give instances that would justify this further in my later blogs.
But for now, I really wish you all read my posts and above all admire it(even if they are boring, but that I assure you they won't be).
Time to say BYE.
Keep Reading, Keep Growing.
Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment